READ, WRITE, LEARN & EARNMixaKids is an innovative digital publishing platform for e-books and other content authored by children.
We all know the benefits of story telling to our children. But we also know that our children have their own unique stories to tell. How about giving them an opportunity to write and share such stories?
MixaKids platform provides this unique opportunity. Children are able to write and publish their creative stories and other compositions as e-books. Better still, the published e-books are able to fetch income which we share with the children authors.
See how it works View price list
HOW IT WORKS
Well, without beating around the bush (or if you do not like reading lots of text) - this is the summary of how MixaKids works:
- The child submits a story here (you need to create a user account and be logged in). Your child can also submit his/her story to their class teacher at school.
- MixaKids receives, edits and approves the story. The story MUST be original and not copied from the Internet or other books.
- Mixakids requests the child's guardian/parent's approval to publish the story. This is done by signing a publishing contract between the gaurdian/parent (on behalf of their child) with Mixa Kids Ltd.
- Mixakids creates illustrations for the approved story (children can create their own illustrations if they can).
- MixaKids creates the e-book and publishes it to www.mixakids.com platform.
- The e-book is available for purchase or rent by other readers across the world.
- The author is able to view (in realtime) the e-book sales statistics under their user account on www.mixakids.com.
- Every quarter (3 months), the guardian/parent can request to withdraw the accrued sales income. For all approved withdraw requests, the funds are only remitted to the child's pre-registered Bank Account.
Children are free to submit as many stories as they can.
By the way, adults who can write good children stories are welcome to submit them as well!